Manitou Springs, Colorado Roofing Company
- The City of Manitou Springs is a unique place to live and work. Steep roofs are common and require special skills, expertise, and tools to repair or replace.
- Streets in Manitou Springs are narrow and steep; parking is limited. Access for the tear off truck and trailer may require permits or other advanced planning .
- Some buildings and structures are designated on the National Register of Historic Places http://legacy.historycolorado.org/oahp/el-paso-county#manitou and require a special permitting process.
- When installing a new roof, the City of Manitou Springs requires a Use Tax ID be purchased as part of the permitting process through Pikes Peak Regional Building Department.
- Parades and special events are common in this area. Streets can be closed or blocked for all or parts of a day. It’s good to know what’s happening when scheduling a roofing project.