Monument, Colorado Roofing Company
- Most of the Monument areas are above 7,000 ft. in elevation. These areas require different underlayment in order to pass Pikes Peak Regional Building Department’s inspection.
- Many of the communities in Monument have a homeowners association that requires specific products. Roofing colors and product types need to be approved in advance by the HOA in these communities.
- The Town of Monument receives more snow and has lower temperatures than other parts of El Paso County. Different roofing types and systems may need to be installed to ensure a long-lasting roof.
- Hail damage is not as common in the Monument area as in other parts of El Paso County, but getting a fire-rated roofing product is important.
- The lower temperatures and higher snow levels limit the number of days new roofing installation can happen in the Monument area.