Woodland Park, Colorado Roofing Company
- We’ve worked with realtors and residential customers in Woodland Park since 2009. Few roofing companies have maintained a consistent presence in this area.
- Roofing codes in the Woodland Park area vary by where you live. Some parts of the area are covered by Pikes Peak Regional Building Department; others by Teller County Building Dept.
- This area requires special underlayment.
- Woodland park residents often prefer metal roofs and a full system to protect their homes against larger amounts of ice and snowfall.
- Larger amounts of snowfall and lower temperatures also can mean knowing how to deal with ice dams.
- Woodland Park requires that all companies who perform work within the city limits maintain a license in their city. Is your roofer licensed to work in your town as well as in your county?